Does your insurance still cover you?
Once you have it, you often don’t give your insurance another thought until you need to make a claim. But as your lifestyle changes, its easy to out grow your insurance.
If you’ve made some big changes recently – like having a child, or buying a house – you may need to reassess your insurance. As your circumstances change, so does your insurance needs.
Not updating your insurance can leave you vulnerable when you need it most.
Do any of these events sound familiar to you? If you’ve recently made changes in your life, like those below, it could be time to review your insurance.
- You are getting married or changing your marital status
- You have bought a new home
- You have increased your mortgage
- You have a new child
- You have taken out a large personal loan, or some other form of debt
- You have given up smoking for at least a year
- You have new financial dependants
- It has been a few years since your last review
- Your child has started school
- You have started a new job
- You are looking after a disabled or elderly family member
Wealth Planning Partners can help you find the right insurance solution for you so you can be financially prepared for the unexpected. If you would like further information or would like to arrange an appointment with a risk specialist please call us to arrange a time.
Amanda: 07 5593 6895
Trevor: 07 552 53233