What you need to know!
- The Budget is forecast to return to surplus in 2019/2020
- There’s a 7 year plan to eliminate the 37% tax bracket
- A major crack down on tax cheats to begin
- The Medicare Levy remains at 2%
- Superannuation – exit fees banned
- Child care combined income threshold to increase to $187k
- Aged Care – 14,000 home care places over the coming four years
- Education – schools to receive an extra $24.5bn over 10 years
- Infrastructure spending to increase including $1bn to improve traffic flow
- Energy costs to reduce by $400 per year for each family from 2020
- National security to be increased with $293.6m spend
Need to know more?… click here!